Here is the other half of The Gathering Co. styled shoot out. I am a little obsessed with this cake and super sad I didn’t get to eat it. I am also crazy obsessed with Sarah and Caleb. I just wish we could’ve had more time to just hang out. They are a couple of wandering souls which you all know I have a major soft spot in my heart for wandering!
Again thank you so much to the vendors featured in here. It was such a fun day filled with so much beauty. Scroll on down to see who made this happen!
- BushelandPeckWedding – florals
- Forest Hall – venue
- The Gathering Co. – planner and designer
- Sugar Euphoria – Cakes
- Megan Strimbu – invites, mirror, and leather/terra-cotta escorts
- Brittnie from AL.Calligraphy – Hanging cake sign and geometric escorts
- ElleWoodsCo. – Lounge wooden signs and wooden rounds
- Greenhouse Picker Sisters – Lounge pieces, rugs, cake stands, black plates, special goblets
- CE rental – Dinnerware rentals
- Mosshound Designs – Floor lounge woven wall piece, runners, napkins, and ribbons
- Bardot Bridal: Hair and Makeup
- The Barbox Co. – mobile bar and menu board
- Shopbofemme – Jewelry (necklaces, earrings, ring)
- Sarah & Caleb : Our super amazing couple <3