So I have been a total fan girl of Chelsy at The Gathering Co for like a year now. She is so freaking creative and inspiring and just works her butt off. When she announced that she was going to be doing a shoot out I messaged her immediately to get on the list! Well a couple weeks ago it all came to life and I am going to show you today some of the magic that was created with the help of so many FREAKING AMAZING vendors!
PS. Our host venue was Forest Hall at Chatham Mills and I have a total girl crush on Aneesa over there too haha. If you’re looking for a crazy beautiful venue run but someone with a heart of gold THIS.IS.YOUR.VENUE!
Thank you SO SO SO much to the AMAZING vendor team who pulled this off!
- BushelandPeckWedding – florals
- Forest Hall – venue
- The Gathering Co. – planner and designer
- Sugar Euphoria – Cakes
- Megan Strimbu – invites, mirror, and leather/terra-cotta escorts
- Brittnie from AL.Calligraphy – Hanging cake sign and geometric escorts
- ElleWoodsCo. – Lounge wooden signs and wooden rounds
- Greenhouse Picker Sisters – Lounge pieces, rugs, cake stands, black plates, special goblets
- CE rental – Dinnerware rentals
- Mosshound Designs – Floor lounge woven wall piece, runners, napkins, and ribbons
- Bardot Bridal: Hair and Makeup
- The Barbox Co. – mobile bar and menu board
- Shopbofemme – Jewelry (necklaces, earrings, ring)
- NYBG – Dress and Black Tux
- Amy and Andrew : Our super amazing couple <3